Roasted Strawberry Balsamic Chia Pudding
Roasted Strawberry Balsamic Chia Pudding is creamy, rich, vegan, gluten free and easy to make!
For the Chia Pudding:
1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
4 tbsps. chia seeds
For the Roasted Balsamic Strawberries:
250 grams strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
2 tbsps. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
2 tsp. maple syrup
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- For the Chia Pudding whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate for more than 2 hrs.
- Preheat the oven to 360F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Whisk the Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, maple syrup and vanilla extract into a large bowl.
- Add strawberries, coating them well.
- Pour strawberries onto the baking tray and bake for 15 mins. Allow them to cool then refrigerate for a half hour. They will thicken once cooled.
- Serve on top of the Chia Pudding and Enjoy!