Pumpkin Spice Pancakes with Aged White Balsamic
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup pumpkin purée
1 1/2 tbsps. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsps. of The Urban Vine’s Pumpkin Spice Balsamic
2 cups all purpose flour
3 tbsps. brown sugar
2 tbsps. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 tsps. kosher salt
- In a bowl, mix the milk, pumpkin purée, egg, olive oil & balsamic vinegar.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon & salt.
- Stir in your pumpkin mixture until combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Scoop the batter into the pan/griddle using approx. 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown both sides.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup!