2 cups of all-purpose flour
2 tsps. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. Seasonello Sea Salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
3 tbsps. All-Natural Sicilian Lemon Aged White Balsamic
2 tbsps. 2% milk
3/4 cup Lemon Olive Oil
1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
3 tsps. lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and Seasonello Sea Salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, using a hand-held mixer, beat the sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract on high speed until frothy, pale, and creamy(roughly 2-3 mins.). Add in the balsamic and milk, continuing to beat for 1 minute. Turn off mixer, and slowly drizzle in the Lemon Olive Oil. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to gently fold it into the flour mixture until they are combined.
- Add in frozen blueberries and lemon zest mixing gently.
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 20 mins. or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean.